PythonX Fabrication System Layout
The measuring cart relays the exact position of the work piece to the robot.
- More accurate than pinch rolls, which can slip
- Measures and displays full length of the beam – not possible on pinch roll systems
Precision machined rollers with no flat spots for ultimate accuracy.
- 4 in. (101.6mm) diameter on heavy duty frames
- Built to last with oversized 7.5 hp motors – most others use 2.0 hp
Accumulate and transfer material for Infeed and Outfeed conveyors (optional feature).
- Reduces material handling, increases output
- Heavy duty motor and gear reducer controlled by variable frequency drive
High Definition Torch
High Definition Plasma technology aligns and focuses the plasma arc, improving arc stability and energy for more precise cutting.
- Completely automatic gas and kerf control
- PATENTED hole taper compensation and advanced bevel tuning
Multi-Axis Robotic Arm
Tuned twice for absolute best-in-class accuracy and least cut-path following error.
- Complete with collision detection
- Stronger, with a higher payload to minimize vibration and sway
NEW! Operator Control System
New features and capabilities let you get more done, more quickly and easily.
- 24in (61 cm) HMI with intuitive touch screen
- Ergonomic handles allow easy movement into the optimum position for any operator